Leather Handle - The Tilikum - 3 Sizes
The Tilikum is a traditional all-leather handle large enough to be a statement piece, vertically or horizontally. It has two points of contact for a strong anchor.
New labeling service now available!
- Hand-dyed American vegetable-tanned leather
- Nickel, Brass or Black mounting hardware included
DIMENSIONS (as installed):
- Small 1” (2.5cm) wide x 5.75” (14.6cm) long with a 4” / 10.2cm (+/- 0.25" / 0.6cm) center-to-center length (C2C). Projection 1.375" (3.5cm).
- Medium 1” (2.5cm) wide x 6.75” (17.1cm) long with a 5” / 12.7cm (+/- 0.25" / 0.6cm) center-to-center length (C2C). Projection 1.375" (3.5cm).
- Large 1” (2.5cm) wide x 7.75” (19.7 cm) long with a 6” / 15.2cm (+/- 0.25" / 0.6cm) center-to-center length (C2C). Projection 1.375" (3.5cm).
- Note: Leather is a flexible material, so each handle can accommodate C2C dimensions that are +/- 0.25" (+/- 0.6cm).
- Printable Stylesheet here.
LABELS: Yes! This item can be labeled with a personal message up to 10 characters. Labeling can add 2-3 days to the turnaround time. Label font and placement is shown in the photo. Learn more about labels.
- Architectural Beauty: Original designs by former Architecture Principal Geoffrey Franklin, Walnut Studiolo's collection of leather drawer pulls combines minimalist modern design with old-fashioned natural materials.
- Sustainable American Story: Behind their good looks, there's a great story. Handcrafted in small batches in the USA from oak-tanned leather and oil dyes, our low-impact environmental values shine through.
- High Quality, Durable Materials: Our unique hand-dyed American leather gets better with age, offering a warm and comfortable touch with strong, long-lasting durability.
- Award-Winning Designs: Chosen by discerning designers for projects big and small, from home IKEA hacks and vintage Airstream remodels to mountain chalets and executive mansions. Honored at the “Best of Portland” awards and editorially featured in Real Simple, House Beautiful, and Interior Design magazines.
INCLUDES: Each order comes with 1 handle, mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
INSTALLATION: Fits door, drawer, and cabinet faces from 0.5" (12.7mm) to 1.5" (38.1mm) thick, with multiple included back screw lengths. Back screws available for thicker doors upon request. Installs with a standard screwdriver. Create a unique look by replacing our metal washers with our handcrafted Leather Washers (sold separately).
Watch an installation video on our Vimeo channel: https://vimeo.com/walnutstudiolo/drawerpulls
CARE: Cleans easily with mild soapy water. Extra hardware kits and leather care dressing available in our Parts section.