Leather and Wood Handle - The Sellwood - 2 Sizes
Leather, meet Wood. The Sellwood is a beautiful and versatile handle for long cabinet doors and heavy drawers that can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Hand-dyed American vegetable-tanned leather
- Finished American white oak wood
- Nickel, Brass, or Black mounting hardware included
DIMENSIONS (as installed):
- Large: 1” (2.5 cm) wide x 15.5” (39.4 cm) center-to-center length (C2C). Projection 2" (5 cm).
- Small: 1” (2.5 cm) x 9.5" (24.1 cm) center-to-center length (C2C). Projection 2" (5 cm).
- Printable Stylesheet here.
- Architectural Beauty: Original designs by former Architecture Principal Geoffrey Franklin, Walnut Studiolo's collection of leather drawer pulls combines minimalist modern design with old-fashioned natural materials.
- Sustainable American Story: Behind their good looks, there's a great story. Handcrafted in small batches in the USA from oak-tanned leather and oil dyes, our low-impact environmental values shine through.
- High Quality, Durable Materials: Our unique hand-dyed American leather gets better with age, offering a warm and comfortable touch with strong, long-lasting durability.
- Award-Winning Designs: Chosen by discerning designers for projects big and small, from home IKEA hacks and vintage Airstream remodels to mountain chalets and executive mansions. Honored at the “Best of Portland” awards and editorially featured in Real Simple, House Beautiful, and Interior Design magazines.
INCLUDES: Each order comes with 1 handle, mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
INSTALLATION: Fits door, drawer, and cabinet faces from 0.5" (12.7mm) to 1.5" (38.1mm) thick, with multiple included back screw lengths. Back screws available for thicker doors upon request. Installs with a standard screwdriver. Create a unique look by replacing our metal washers with our handcrafted Leather Washers (sold separately).
Watch an installation video on our Vimeo channel: https://vimeo.com/walnutstudiolo/drawerpulls
CARE: Cleans easily with mild soapy water. Extra hardware kits and leather care dressing available in our Parts section.