Leather Tab Pull - The St. Johns
Named after the Gothic arches of Portland's St. Johns bridge, this small leather tab is perfect for pulling open small drawers and lightweight doors. It has a minimal projection perfect for tight spaces.
The St. Johns is available with or without hardware. Without our hardware, it works in one-sided applications with a simple wood screw available at any hardware store.
- Hand-dyed American vegetable-tanned leather
- Nickel, Brass or Black mounting hardware optional
DIMENSIONS (as installed):
- 0.75” (1.9 cm) wide x 2.375” (6 cm) tall. Projection 0.75" (1.9 cm).
- Printable Stylesheet here.
- Architectural Beauty: Original designs by former Architecture Principal Geoffrey Franklin, Walnut Studiolo's collection of leather drawer pulls combines minimalist modern design with old-fashioned natural materials.
- Sustainable American Story: Behind their good looks, there's a great story. Handcrafted in small batches in the USA from oak-tanned leather and oil dyes, our low-impact environmental values shine through.
- High Quality, Durable Materials: Our unique hand-dyed American leather gets better with age, offering a warm and comfortable touch with strong, long-lasting durability.
- Award-Winning Designs: Chosen by discerning designers for projects big and small, from home IKEA hacks and vintage Airstream remodels to mountain chalets and executive mansions. Honored at the “Best of Portland” awards and editorially featured in Real Simple, House Beautiful, and Interior Design magazines.
- Without Hardware: Each order comes with 1 leather handle and installation instructions.
- With Hardware: Each order comes with 1 leather handle, 1 drawer pull hardware kit (in Brass or Nickel), and installation instructions.
- Without Hardware: Ask your local hardware store for a "pan head" #8 or M4 wood screw (pointy) in the length you need for your project to connect the leather directly into the wood from one direction.
- With Hardware: Fits door, drawer, and cabinet faces from 0.5" (12.7mm) to 1.5" (38.1mm) thick, with multiple included back screw lengths. Back screws available for thicker doors upon request. Installs with a standard screwdriver. Create a unique look by replacing our metal washers with our handcrafted Leather Washers (sold separately).
Watch an installation video on our Vimeo channel: https://vimeo.com/walnutstudiolo/drawerpulls
CARE: Cleans easily with mild soapy water. Extra hardware kits and leather care dressing available in our Parts section.
- About Our Leather
- Leather Care
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Turnaround Time
- Domestic (USA) Shipping Information
- International Shipping Information
- Customer Service